100 Random Facts About Me

     Hey, people! It's now December already... The very last month of the year.. Which is also my favourite month 'cuz holidays and Christmas! 🎅🎄🎇⛄ Hehehe so I thought of doing something very random and special... So here's a list of 100 random stuff that you don't know about me. 🙆 (Warning ⚠⚠⚠ : LONG BLOGPOST. )



1. I was born in 1998.
2. I was actually born in Medan, Indonesia.
3. Quite short, 5''2 to be precise
4. and kinda light, too.
5. April baby.
6. I share the same birthday as Queen Elizabeth of England 👸👑
7. The name 'Carmen'  means "God's vineyard" 🍇🍇 in Hebrew and Latin
8. My surname is "Soo"
9. I'm the eldest child
10. I'm a mix.
11. I'm a child of God 😇😇
12. Not good with numbers
13. Have been writing since 13.
14. I love facts. But I hate memorising
15. My favourite colour is black, white and grey cuz aesthetic. Sometimes pastel pink
16. My favourite number is 8 cuz HUAT AHHH HAHAHA! 💰💰💰 (translation: prosperous)
17. I'm an old soul livin' in an 18 years old human body.
18. I listen mostly to old songs from the 80's and 90's.
19. R&B and jazz 🎷are my kinds of music.
20. I play the piano. 🎹
21. Used to learn the Chinese "Er Hu"
22. I still have a thing for Nsync, Backstreet Boys and Savage Garden.
23. My brains function better at night 🌃
24. I have hard times saying "no" 😅
25. I'm sensitive to heat, temperature change
26. I observe a lot 👀 and remember random things in detail
27. My Mandarin and Cantonese are not the best, in fact it's pretty lousy. But thank God people can still understand 😆😆
28. Nope, my first language ain't no Chinese 🀄 
29. No, not good with chopsticks neither
30. But I can do the calligraphy thingy tho
31. The first subject that I failed all my life is Maths, when I was in std 4
32. I can speak 5 languages and I can read and write Hanja. (Thanks to my obsession to JiHoon oppa back then) 😂😜
33. I believe in time travel, parallel universe, aliens, unicorn and mermaid 👽
34. My first ambition is to be a postman or postwoman. Is that even a term?
35. I'm almost blind without my glasses.
36. I love cheese. That's why I'm cheesy sometimes 😜
37. I love bubble tea cuz I'm Asian, duh 🍵
38. A creeper, like seriously. HAHAHA beware cuz I might had internet-stalked you before you even know me or meet me in real life (Why I'm not in the FBI yet? ) 🔍
39. A good listener. 👂
40. Am actually a very romantic person. 💕💕 HAHAHA. But for real tho.
41. Most people can't really tell what I actually am the first time they see me
42. Got mistaken as Malay, Indian, Nepalese and Filipino for countless times. Indian is the worst
43. I express myself by writing, photography and fashunn 📝📷👗
44. I have this thing called hyperhidrosis where I sweat excessively
45. I have almost no thumbprints on my finger
46. I'm actually a Biochem student 💉💊🔬
47. I used to be scared of height but I overcame it
48. My dream is to be a flight attendant. But I'm pretty short so... ✈✈
49. My 'realistic' dream is to be a nutritionist // dermatologist. (Meh... realistic enough)
50. I'm pretty damn weird if you know me personally
51. I keep my circles small but I still have some close amigos
52. I'm a very open person. If you ask, I'll answer. If you don't then you'll never know
53. I interact better with guys rather than girls
54. I eat a lot, like seriously a lot but I hardly gain weight 🍰🍧
55. I hope to become a vegan soon.
56. I'm very picky about the stuff I eat
57. I like ice-cream and white chocolates 🍦🍫
58. Nathan Hartono and Benjamin Kheng are my main baes 💓
59. If I like you then you won't annoy me easily
60. I doubt my sexuality... sometimes. 😂😂😂
61. I'm very insecure about how I look
62. I used to hate my eyes when I was younger 'cuz I think it made me look less Chinese 👲 (with which I'm now at peace cuz people nowadays actually go for surgery to make their eyes look bigger)
63. I was always insecure about my lips. They looked too big for my face and any bold colours looked silly on them. 👄
64. 🌚🌚🌚 is my fav emoji
65. I got bullied when I was younger. 😟
66. I had trouble fitting in as a kid because of the way I look and speak and basically everything.
67. Self-esteem is hella low 📉
68. No, I'm not attached. (So boys, or maybe girls, hit me up. Hahahaha! 😏😜) 
69. I giggled when I see this number. #Secretly10YearsOld
70. I can cook, y'all!!
71. The only flowers I like are white peony and daisies 🌸
72. No, I don't like roses.🌹
73. My favourite movie genre is rom-com and I love watching Thai movies.
74. I grew up watching Disney. Specifically Mulan and The Lion King 🐂
75. I hate racism, class-ism, sexism and basically all organism. (Kidding oi)  So nope, I'm not racist. I believe in equality.
76. I have absolutely no idea on how to do this life thingy
77. I would love to model if I were to be slightly taller :(
78. My childhood dream is to join pageant 👑
79. But I need serious plastic surgery shit in order to do that, you see HAHAHA! 😂😂
80. The resting bitch face is getting more severe... No, I'm not mad!
81. Am pretty damn shy at first but wait until you know me hahaha! 😳😳
82. Used to dream of being a YouTuber // photographer
83. Favourite youtube channel is Mikey ChenAmandaRachLeeJeffrey Fever and Dee Kosh
84. If you talk to me past midnight, I get real personal and it's weird 🌈🌈
85. Kinda have a thing for Eugene, Safiya and Jusatan (Justin!) from Buzzfeed
86. I gotta make sure my brows are "on fleek" before I leave the house
87. The first thing I notice about a guy is his shoes and smile. 👞👟
88. Was actually an editor for the school magazine 👸😏
89. I've never dated any Chinese guy all my life 👲 LOL not hatin', just sayin' (kinda rhymes)
90. I don't like people who typ lyk dis and Type Like This. It's annoying 😒
91. One of my so-called 'talent' is to use cheesy pickup lines to make people blush. 😝
92. Sometimes I like to go out and sometimes I just like to stay in and watch youtube videos. It's called balance, macam yin-yang like that. (I make absolutely zero sense)
93. I was in the church choir back then in TI. 🎶
94. I get offended pretty easily but I don't hold grudges.
95. Hate the fact that if I don't initiate conversations, there won't be any. Talk to me. 🙈😳🙈
96. Very emotional. Laugh a lot at stupid jokes and sad scenes are my weakness
97. I like animals. But I hate lizards. Like for real. 🐱🐶 #ihartanimalz
98. A terrible texter. I may read your text but sometimes I forgot to reply (sorrryyyyy!)
99. I hate it when the group chat is lit 🔥 but once I reply, the group chat dies. Like seriously man... Are you guys ignoring me now? 😕
100. Wouldn't say I'm a gamer but I play games. A lot of games. DOTA 2 players come and hit me up! 🎮🎮 (My fav game is assassin's creed btw!)

     So that's it guys! Pheww! I don't know how I did this but I kinda did so yaaayyy to myself. Shit, I think this thang took me like 4 hours (or more...????)  And of course, with all these infos about me, you guys probably think you know me good enough eh? Hehe actually, no. This is just the surface of contents that I choose to show and let you know. Have a good December and a blessed Merry Christmas 💓💛💚💙💜💕

Comments