My Pre-Uni Life

     Hello everyone, nihao!!😁 I know this is a super, super late post but I'm gonna continue writing this anyway because I know I'm gonna miss this in the future so yea. Many of you didn't know that I went to Form 6 but well people, I did, and I don't regret it. Well, it wasn't even my choice at first but long story short, I graduated for the second time from high school, with a different bunch of people. You know how funny it was when you used to hate waking up early in the morning and get ready to go to school and after idk...?? Half a year after that, waking up early and go to school suddenly became your favourite thing to do in the morning. πŸ’€ Actually, I'm kidding.πŸ˜‚ I don't miss waking up early and no, I don't miss the school as well. What I missed the most is the people that made my pre-u life meaningful. Yes, thank you, teachers, Utarians and Zuhalians. But most importantly, thank you my guanos. I don't know if they gonna read this but thanks. πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’Ÿ

     To be honest, I never even think of getting into Form 6. Who would, honestly? (Haha I see you, YLYZ and Liyana mamiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) I still remember being super stressed up during the first sem, not having any mental preparation and they get you to do super complex maths. And I used to go home and cry in my room because I don't understand a single shit in chemistry, also some very complicated biology process that you gotta memorise but nothing seems to go into your head. Yes, it was hard. If some of you SPM kiddie that is reading this now, listen to jiejie, STPM is nothing like SPM. Really. Trust me. But I got through it with God, beside me. Just one thing that I hope, wish and pray, I pray that whatever effort and hard work I put in won't be wasted. Amen. πŸ’ͺ

     So now enough of me ranting, let me show you some pictures.πŸ’

A few days before exam

The Guanos in the middle of the field, on a hot day. 🌞

6 Utarians. Let me name them cuz Carmen, you know you have a short memory span.
 (Top left: Yee Hui, Prasana, Shuan, Aishu, Shing shing, White colour, Nava, Siva. Middle left: Phei, Jacintha, Izaty, Rubinee, YL jiejie, Awwwww, my Nat, Vicky. Bottom left: Yours truly, Elaine Guano Tee, Liyana mami, Mary Pua, Mathu, Kirthana.)


Mirror selfie. Guano Tee missing.

So-called majlis restu.

My favourite chemistry teacher ever, Puan Vanaja. πŸ’—πŸ’—

One thing bout entering form 6 is that you get to make new (best) friend, Aishu. 😍

Again. (I got a bit too emotional) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜…

This cute butterfly bookmark and milo that Puan Vanaja gave me.πŸ’œ

 The Guanos. πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©



In case you can't see me, I'm actually inside. 

 Yun Ling. I still owe her meatball up until now. πŸ˜‚

Nava and Eshu aka white colour 

My PA teacher, Puan Norhana. πŸ’•

Our very last PA class. These weird kids.

Graduation Pics 2017

 Actually, the sun was like hella glaring. πŸ˜…

 Weird ass kids

 Formal one

 LOVE THIS πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

 LOVE THIS TOO πŸ‘„

My Guano Tee. Practically my "twin" in Form 6. πŸ‘­

 Dirty mirror πŸ™ˆ

 Surein and Sujein. (I can't tell them apart up until now)

 Aiwei suddenly look damn tall πŸ˜‚

Curi Irvin's flower 🌸



 Jade Tan. Mastermind in Maths T. Parking pro. ❤

 Remora Lim. Pro psychologist. Master of feng shui and Chinese tradition 🈴🈡🈢🈸

 Derick Tan. My small bro since form 1. Mina lover. Gamer.πŸ’“

 Shing and Ling πŸ˜‚

 Damini Nair. Petite, pretty, good sense of fashion. πŸ’•

 Yiling and the bae hahaha πŸ˜‚

 My Maths T teacher, Puan Alice Chin Chuan Fong

 This is like what? Asian Chinese Gangster? πŸ˜‚

Irvin. 4.0 genius physics kid.

 This kinda feels like taking bridal photo hahaha πŸ˜‡

 Cute πŸ˜‚

 Headmistress thought I'm like half Indian or something. But for real. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Caption this xD

 Jun Shen, or should I say, Jayshen hahaha. Super good in writing a chinese novel, petanque kid, hands always slippery. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What you see. πŸ‘€

 What we see.πŸ‘€

 This could be the cover of a film or something haha πŸ˜…

David Tan. Yion phei's husband in form 6, father of Tan Cos Sine. πŸ˜‚

 Me third-wheeling my guano be like... 😈

 Yvonne Tan. Super cute, piano master, desk mate, wife of David Tan ahhaha πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά

 Faking a proposal. But they would be cute together though. πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

Cute "couple" 😜😍😍

My outfit for second-time graduation. Op for something different. πŸ™ˆ

A selfie. (Thanks Eshu for the bindi) 😘

Luncheon // Hi-Tea


 Utarid girls. Btw the table damn strategic. I don't even know how we manage to get a table so close to the stage.

 Shing shing and Guano Tee looking great. 😍

The prom queen of my heart. πŸ’•

 Selena Lim and the love of her life, looking cute. πŸ’“

 Racist gurlsssss 😹

 MY FAVOURITE PICTURE ❤❤❤

Didn't even know how I switch place so fast. πŸ˜‚

My lucky draw card. Nope, didn't get anything. BTW look at the number hahhaha!!! πŸ˜‚

My Biology Teacher, En Hanizam. The only picture I had with him. πŸ˜…

Guano Tee with Zhon Ng, the love of her life. 😜

A picture with Puan Norhana.

My idol, Aishu, performing one of my favourite song. 😍😍😍

😜😜

Mirror DSLR selfie. πŸ˜…

Siblings mirror selfie.

My Nat 😍

Caption this







Find what πŸ˜‚

πŸ™†πŸ™†

Miss Universe Malaysia 2017 πŸ‘©





Yvonne Tan and David Tan, one of the "sweetest" couple in school 😍😍😍

Carmen Soo and her gf Aishewarrya, the love of her life. HAHA 😜

More. But more awkward pose.πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

Phei πŸ’ž

😍😍😍

Remora Lim. πŸ˜‚

All

Angles

Also

Got

This one i love. Credits to Shing shing πŸ’—

IT. LOL 🎈🎈

Run for Peace 2017

🌟🌟🌟

During the run. πŸ˜…

No filter. 😍

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

😸

Went to niko niko after that and order some plain food lmao. Yes, that is a piece of seaweed.

Some random pics we took after experiment

A quick selfie after an experiment at the lab.

Cultural Day for CNY at school 

Chinese New Year with them.

Group selfie

Very traditional eh πŸ˜‚

More random pictures at class/lab

Snapchat filter

My Guano πŸ’œ

After section games. 😘

We went to Pn Hana's place for raya. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

This is for the school magazine thing I guess? Looking hella ugly.

Quick snap when teachers are not around.

Celebrating Shuan's birthday 

Birthday girl

The guanos, celebrating Shuan's birthday at one of my favourite place in the world; Yoshinoya

YL jiejie belanja icecream xD

My guano and I.

foodie 😍😍😍😍

πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

Random photoshoot for school magazine



Also school magazine.




Last year of merentas desa

 This was after the cross country I guess?? IDK, I forgot.

Mary Pua. My first girl crush in form 6. Very outspoken.

Chinese New Year 2017

 Bainien from morning till nght with them.

I'm not sure if this is Kok Heng's house or Yee Sian's house but it's between those two.

Aiwei's place.

Parliament Trip

Loga. One of the few people who remember my birthday. Also wishing me that I would look good in "birthday suit" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Little did he know 

 The racist girls @ Parlimen.



Random pics

The nominees for some post in PBSM

We escape earlier that the rest of the student for "tuition" aka Train to Busan πŸ˜‚

This was when we're still 6 Bawah Utarid lmao

Maths T Coursework Day

Sem 1 Maths coursework at Selina Guano Lim's place

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Coincidence de same tone shirt πŸ˜‚

Swimming Day

 Went swimming because YL wants to release stress πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Carnival Day at Chung Hua

In their secondary school for some sort of carnival

Getting my henna done

Guess which arm is mine 

Elaine Guano Tee's birthday

Celebrating Guano Tee's birthday πŸ™ˆ

 πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

 BIrthday girl πŸ‘­

Let her molest because it's her birthday πŸ˜‚

Some meaningful thing that KH did for her. Very thoughtful.



Ai Wei's  Surprise Birthday celebration

Group photo πŸ˜‡



The man behind all the surprises just for his girlfriend.

OMG just get together already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Coincidentally matching lmao lmao lmao

Yours truly πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ


Okay, people. That's all I have for now. Of course, having to simplify your one and a half year journey of pre-u life isn't easy guys, I might have missed some of the big events but I still have all the pictures in my old phone. So that's it for now. Stay tuned for more new blog post from me. Bye loves πŸ’“πŸ’“


Comments

  1. I love you daughter.. I don't know why but this post literally makes my eyes tears .. May God bless you my child.. Adios my love πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stpm was a great experience for all of us.. I will never regret my decision of doing it.. One of my sweetest memory is knowing you and take you as one of my child.. But sorry mami still love chiu yong lebih sikit.. Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Carmen a.k.a the love and light of my life,

    You’ve given me an interesting and an enjoyable experience of life then any other person would actually ask for, along side with our friends from Pre-University. I’m truly blessed to have such great friends like you guys and for sure, I’ll remember each and everyone of you by heart. You’re like the ray of sunshine through the cracked up pieces of mine and darling, let me be honest for a second here; There will be a time where all of us will get busy with our future journeys and I want you to always remember that you’re one of the best things that had ever happened to me and we will keep in touch(fingers crossed) and like always, I’ll be here or somewhere around this world, supporting each and ever step you take.

    Right here, right now. Let me take this very moment to wish each and everyone of you all the very best in your future and never ever give up for what life is about to throw upon you.

    With love, Aishu❤️ Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment