#GUANOSTRAVEL : Trip to Langkawi Island

     Hello friends! I know this is a super super late post but I know I NEED to record this down because this is something that I want to remember when I grow older. So... How do I begin? We planned this trip for quite some time already, way before our semester 3 exam. Aiwei and I didn't get to join them initially because our parents were too paranoid of what might happen to us if they ever let us go that far. (LMAO Kedah is not even THAT far actually.. But you know lah.. Asian parents 😕) After all the persuasion and "the talk" with our parents, we finally get to make this plan a reality. Everyone was hella excited about this trip, especially Yiling xD She even made like a presentation in the form of pdf of what we gonna do, where we're gonna stay and what to eat in Langkawi and sent it to us right after our last paper. Very determined and excited I know 😂😂

     It was a 4 days 3 night trip from January 15 till January 18. Also, we kinda celebrated Aiwei's birthday a day before that, which you can see in my last post. We went there by plane lmao. Yiling and Aiwei basically bought all the tickets online so that we won't be queing up to buy tickets when we are there, which saved up SO MUCH TIME. But we were so worried that we might not be able to visit the Langkawi sky bridge thing because of the weather. Well, let me show y'all the pictures as I elaborate.

DAY 1

     So we took a bus from bukit tinggi to KLIA 2, which took us like idk??? Around 1 hour I guess. I don' really recall.

Plane tickets that we took. I feel like this is the ultimate friendship goals 😜

 At the airport.

Quick snap before we go 🙈

Fun fact: My first ever family mart ice-cream was with ks jiejie at the airport 💞

Love love love this picture of shing shing. 😍

Well the first thing that we look for was a restaurant with good food to feed our stomach. Everyone was so hungry. The particular restaurant that we went to was "Wonderland foodstore". They serve good food (also seafood), clean environment and of one of the waiter was hot tho 😂😂🔥

The story behind this pic is that... It was night time when we reached there (obviously as you can see) but we wanted a picture there. So what we did is that we asked a random stranger to help us with the lighting. The person held my phone with the torch on so we could take selfie 😂😂😂😂😂

Quick racap of our first day in Langkawi: So after we reached there, we rent a car for about RM280 for three days. Innova car. Lumayan la, comfortable enough. We booked a homestay beforehand and it wasn't as luxury as what we expected but it's okay.. Because we got what we pay for. The homestay is called "Homestay Suci", normal house with 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. Kitchen, aircond and washing machine available. But the funny thing is that 4 of us slept in one room and the rest took the matresses out and slept in the living room. We also turnt the middle room into a closet 😂😂 Didn't do much on the first day as all of us are tired.

DAY 2

     Day 2 was pretty tiring to be honest because it involves a lot of climbing, hiking and so on. We had cup noodles for breakfast. We went to Langkawi Sky Bridge with the cable car thingy.



 A quick selfie before we enter. 😍

 Our view from the cable car.

 Guano Tee and I inside le cable car

 Didn't know what we were laughing about lmao

 😍😍😍

Hehe yours truly 🙈🙈

Selfie with a stick 😂




A quick selfie of us 💕💕💕

Awwwwww

We're blinded by your beauty lmao lmao 😂

I'm feeling this pic 😻

It was SO COLD UP THERE THAT I  HAVE TO PUT MY JACKET ON.

Also, the wind were so strong. Here's a picture to prove my point.

Then we have to take another cable car to go up even higher. Here's a picture of them posing for me 😋😂

Me and phei waiting for our cable car 

Two Guano Tan 😂😂😂

A decent picture of us at the Sky Bridge ❤❤

Another one 💞

Loving how my hair looked here.

Gonna post this pic on YP's birthday because it's nice

 Another one with Guano Tee

Love love love this pic 😜😜

A similar picture of ks jiejie 💝

View 

Beauty

Greenery 💚💙

Credits to Aiwei. She take this pic until she behsong ady 😂😂😂 Cuz I keep asking her to take more hahaha

After all those intense and tiring hiking sessions 

Also this candid pic of me that shing shing took without me knowing. Love it. If only my teeth are straighter 😂

😍😍😍😍

And then we went home and took a nap before we go to the beach.

LATER AT THE BEACH...

 A picture of me at the beach.

 "Mollusca"

 and I wish that moment could last forever





 If only I'm a little taller, a little prettier, this picture would look perfect.

 Phei 😍

YL 💓

 No, she's not covering the scenery, SHE IS the scenery.

 A group picture of The Guanos at the beach.

But honestly, the photography skills of that gwai lo wasn't that bad la haha.

My fav picture ever. HAHA cy must imagine me as KH xD

 Golden hour group selfie




After that we went home to shower and then we went straight to the night market and jalan jalan.
We got our friendship bracelet at a random store too. 


DAY 3

     On Day 3, we went to Underwater World Langkawi, Langkawi 3D Art Museum and for some reasons, the beach... again. Haha cuz we loved the beach. It's so peaceful and calm. Then we had seafood at a seafood restaurant called "Wonderland food store" cuz my guanos wanna have seafoods before we come back.



Cute penguins

Taken using live focus feature.




 Mangroove swamp. The reason I took this is because it reminds me of the things that Hanizam and Mr Khor taught us.



Weird worm-like creatures.

Didn't really took many pictures at Underwater World actually because most of it just fish LMAO. Second stop, 3D Art Museum.

 Haha we tried recreating the picture that we took during Luncheon.

Experiment



Aiwei made me take this picture cuz she thinks I'm a shopaholic haha. In which, in fact, true. 




Shing shing went missing.

This one damn funny hahahha!!


Then we went to 2 beaches, Cenang Beach and Dark Sand Beach.







My legs looked long. HAHA

 Black sand beach, which doesn't have much back sand left.


 Eagle square.

YL literally spoke Hangul to one Korean tourist to get her to take this icture for us.

 No filter yo



Then we went to stock up our chocolates at a local duty free store.

All ours. 

DAY 4 (LAST DAY)

     We wanted to watch the sunrise before we leave this beautiful place, so each and every one of us woke up extremely early. Yiling jiejie drove us to Chenang Beach.

 Faking a candid.

 Morning exercise.



 Beautiful sunrise



 Selfie

Dedicated team behind my Instagram photos










 Yes, we bought the pants together.

 Took this picture because I almost lost my camera.

A picture of us with one weird uncle that claims he came from the birthplace of Buddha.

Then we fast-fast balik and take turn to shower because we need to check out from the homestay before 12pm. 

Our last meal in Langkawi--- Mc Donalds. 

Group selfie of us at the airport.

     So ya that pretty much sums up our trip. My God, I took super long to even finish writing this. So if any of you are planning to visit Langkawi anytime soon, don't hesitate to HMU and ask about my trip. It was a fun trip and I wished we could go travel together again. Talk to yall next time!! BYE!!

















Comments

Post a Comment