Diary ; Empty

I think I worked quite hard lately. 
I go to school. I go for tuition classes. I workout. 
I'm so drained recently. 
I socialized with peoples. Actually talk to peoples.
I seldom talk too much to peoples other than my family.
I have a bunch of classmates. And they are such a blessing.
They lighten my day even a little,
Yet, I get home really emotional.
It's like I worked hard all these while for nothing.
Yes. I feel so empty.

I understand that I have to struggle real hard this year to achieve a good result in my SPM.
I have to work hard for my future. I know.
I just feel really empty. 
I don't know why I wake up that early every single day. 
I just don't know.
It's not like I will have a great day either.
Somehow I just wanna be happy. 

I might laugh the loudest in tuition class, I might be the craziest hamsap lou in class,
But trust me, I'm not actually happy. 
Not even once this year.
They said if you spend a lot, buy what you want, you will feel happy. 
I did.
I spent a lot. I have everything I want, I have everything I need.
But it is still the same. 
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. 

I guess they are right.
" Happiness. Money can't buy happiness."

Comments