HAHAHAHAHA

Okay so basically I re-read my old post on my blogger and I'm laughing like a seal right now lollll. I don't know man. Just feel like laughing.. You can't really understand those feelings where you feels like reading an pointless article and the even more funny thang is that you're the one who wrote that crap. So yea XDD  I've neglected my blogger for almost 2 years now and I thought of blogging again (yayyyyyyy! lmao) You might be wondering why i left blogger for a longggg time and start blogging again. I like to read something before i go to bed and then one day i went through a blog that gave me the urge to blog again. Her post is so real. I learnt a lot from her. She is Daphne. So I'll be starting everything over again.


    I don't have to introduce myself again right XDD Kk I'm Carmen Soo and I'm 17. I'm from Malaysia and I'll be sitting for a major exam thing year. So guys and girls please constantly pray for me okay. ;) I wanna be somebodeyyy in the future, I wanna be noticed. I wanna gain respect. I wanna be heard. I want to make the earth a better place to live in. Well you might think im saying bullshiet  but I'm not kidding. Apparently I want to become a flight attendant for the Emirates and live in Dubai. Hehehe. If you ask me why i have to include a selfie in every post, my answer is i don't know.. Because all those famous blogger did so that's why la HAHAHAHAHA. Kk

Comments