Happy 17th Birthday Farah Aziz!

It's 20th of February 2015. So Happy Birthday Farahhhh!!! Hehehe so honestly I knew you since I was in Form 2.. And if I were ask to describe you with 5 words, it'll be funny, understanding, actually have feelings (lmao), will make people laugh even when you're not happy and you're that girl who slept all the way in Form 4 add maths class. Lol that's not 5 words but it's fine.  You'll tell basically everyone about your problems because you think there's nothing to hide.



What's your favorite memory with her and when was it?
Okay my favorite memory with you was when we're both in form 2 and 3. Even when we're not in the same class, you'll visit my class real often every morning. Not one morning missed. Incredible, absolutely incredible. And the morning call... if you still remember.

What do you like about her?
Uhm. I will not say everything but she's perfect just the way she is. She's brave to be herself. She's brave to tell people about her opinion. She's.. I don't know. Just simply amazing.

Okay so that's pretty much sums everything I wanna say. So moving on to my advise, be yourself, Farah. Stay the way you are now and don't let people bring you down. And thank you for being my friend and being with me whenever I need you. We're not really close the years back then and I'm sorry. I took everyone for granted. And I wish you all the best in your life and may the odds be in your favor. :) We'll stay in touch even after we graduate right..?

Comments