Late Night Thought : Divorce is Not an Option

  Okay basically I'm posting this because I thought of my homework which I haven't been looking at // touch // start doing even a little. I know I should start doing because school will reopen on Monday but my butt loves the couch too much that it refuse to let go of each other lmaoooo. So there's this literature story that we have to study called "Step by Wicked Step" written by Anna Fine. The reason I blog about this is that this story carried a very important message which is how 5 children suffer after their parents got divorced. I will summarize aka paste everything in short paragraph.. So in order to understand the full story please read the book okay lolll. 

There are 5 main character in the story which is Richard, Claudia, Colin, Pixie, Ralph and Robbo.

After Richard ran away from home, he returned to an empty house. His mother had died of grief while his sister had also died from childbirth. This sparks a discussion of Richard's actions between the children. The discussion leads to each of them divulging their own family problems.Claudia reveals that her parents had divorced after several fights. The 'scarlet woman', a pleasant woman named Stella, tries but fails to win Claudia's approval. However, after a dinner party with her father's friends who also ignore Stella, Claudia realizes her mistake and attempts to get them into attention by wearing beautiful green pyjamas bought by Stella in front of the guests, shocking them into politeness.
Colin reveals that his 'Dad' (who was his mother's partner but not his biological father) was left behind by his mother after they had absconded one day. While his mother was frustrated with Jack (Dad)'s unemployed state, Colin, who loved him very much, attempted to keep in contact with Jack. Failing to do so, he plans to find him in the future.
Pixie recounts her parents' separation and her father's second marriage. She dislikes both her stepsisters. In a quarrel with her stepmother Lucy, Pixie unburdened herself of her grievances. Lucy aired her frustrations as well, and they made up.
Ralph entertains the children with a comical description of his extended step-family, spanning two previous stepmothers and their children, one stepfather and one future stepmother, whom he is infatuated with.
Robbo's story is about his stepfather, The Beard, and his sister Callie, who cannot get along. This had caused much trouble for the family especially after the birth of stepbrother Dumpa. Callie finally moved in with her father instead.

Okay so that's pretty much what I managed to copy from Wikipedia because I'm too noob to write everything in a really simple way so that's it. All of them ended up the same way. Meaning they struggled... To find their true self and acting like they are okay in their new family and stuff.


Let's say IF I'm married and I have children, divorce is definitely not an option for me and my future husband. If we fight, we will get through it. No matter how hard it will be. Yell at each other, throw things at each other, sleep separately in different room, but divorce is just not the solution.

Think. Two person. A man and a wife decided to get married because love. God put you and your spouse together for a reasons. You are bonded together to cultivate in each other virtues that lead to sanctification. Yes. You've promised your spouse in your marriage vows. 

"I, ____ take thee ____ to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till in death we part, and with this ring I thee wed, and with my body I thee honor, and pledge my faithfulness."

The marriage vow is not just between you and your husband/wife, but God. He witness everything from the above. So take your marriage vow seriously. Think from everyone's shoe before you even decide anything. You might be able to live all by yourself in the future.. But what about your children? Your spouse? Marriage is a big business. I'm blogging this in general and I'm not referring to anyone so no offense. It is my opinion and you don't have to agree with that. Just think. 

I was born in a perfect family. Lmao not to say perfect but you got my idea, As a children, I understand the feelings when your parents nearly get divorce because of a silly little thing. The feelings is un-describable. Yes, nearly. When I was little. But thank God they didn't. I can't imagine if the things went the other way round. My life will be a mess. I won't be the Carmen Soo you know now. 

So, love hard, care for each other and stay together no matter what. Fulfill your vows. You promised. And remember "to love and to cherish till death do you guys apart".

And here's a selfie of me lmaooooo. I took freaking long to even complete this single post so yea.


Nitey human have a nice sleep. x)

Comments