Insecurities

      Hello there, earthling! I don't really have the time to blog recently. My schedule is too damn packed with school, tuition, workout shits, projects and craps. So it's good enough for me to have the time to sit and blog XD I went through some photos of my old mate on instagram last night. And to be honest I think she's absolutely beautiful. I personally knows her in real life also and she is beautiful on the both outside and the inside. It is so amazing how people could change just in no time. She used to be so dark and noob the time back then and wooowwwww. I mean look at her now.. A beautiful gorgeous young lady. I guess they are right. Time changes people and there's no ugly woman, only the lazy one.

Image result for daisies tumblr

     A pretty girl you seen in instagram. Looked absolutely flawless in every single picture she's in. So perfect in every way. Her face, her outfits, her everyday make up, her skill of maintaining her feed. So perfect. Not even one single flaw can be seen. You want to live her life. You wish to be like her. To be perfect like her.

     But do you ever wonder...

     How do it really feels to be her? To live her life? She was once a victim of cyber bully. People called her ugly. People called her fat. People teased her over her height. People teased her acnes and freckles.  And that's the reason why she changed. She used to be happy all the time. She made everyone happy and crack jokes just to made people laugh. Even when her jokes are not funny. But now not, any more. She keep things and personal shits to herself and for the ones she really trust. She don't laugh that often and won't keep the class happy as she used to do.

"What happened? Everyone keep questioning. Where are all the laughter? and the memories we shared together?"

Listen well people. Making fun of ones insecurities ain't even cool. At all. Even if you were kidding, and want to crack a joke, it is just not right. You might think it's fun. To tease a person over something, but you will never know the real story behind all the fake smile she made after your 'jokes'. Her insecurities. She'd already insecure about it and you, ain't gonna make things worse by insulting her or anything.

You are not even perfect yourself, remember? We as a human being, we sin. So we should not judge anyone. Unless you're a God. The creator of heaven and earth.

Love hard, treat other as what you want them to treat you and do whatever things that makes you happy.

But me, I don't know what I could or should be doing. I feel like a flower, though I look like a tree.

Stay strong! :) Much love <3

Comments