Don't Worry About Tomorrow


    Hola! Just a quick post before I head to bed. I've been thinking very deeply about all kinds of stuff lately. Mainly about my future. Well, time flies and I'm 18 this year. You've probably heard they said that 18 till 28 are the most crucial period in life... and I find that true surprisingly. I believe everyone ever thought of " Ahhh. I'm 18 this year. An adult who can drive now. So.. What's next?" "Where am I supposed to be at this age?" "What course should I study?" "How does 'life' even works?' " How can one afford a house when the average salary of Malaysians is only +-2500 MYR?"  Yes, mutual thoughts son.

    And that's when I remember something that Aunty Eng Bee from my Sunday school used to teach me. She said birds never worry about what they are going to eat tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow. Or the days after that. So why shall we? Keep calm because everything is in control. There's this bible verse from Matthew 6:31 that I simply love.

Image result for matthew 6;31 wallpaper tumblr
30If that is how God cloth the grass on the field,which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?

     Anyway, a thing that I've learnt this year is to trust God fully. Remember God is mighty. He can change anything that might seem impossible to us. Keep believing. Keep growing in Him. Put God as your first priority. Night lavh.

Comments