In between my deepest thought

I don't know how to put this in words. And I don't normally do this kinda post but I can't think of a better way to express myself. So here we go. Just bear with me. Just this time.

Sometimes I feel like my life is a joke. All lives are a joke. Very funny. When you like a person, the person you like doesn't like you back. But the person that you doesn't like, like you like crazy. So if the person you like, likes you back, you're probably the luckiest person in the world. I don't know... I thought it was an innocent puppy crush-ie kinda thang but I was wrong. I put too many thoughts and efforts that I didn't realise. I used to say that girls who cry for guys are stupid but look who's talking.



He told me to be sad all I want. Cry all I want. Drive and chill alone. Go to the lake beside my house late at night and cry my emotions out. But after 3 days I have to move on and forget about him... But how am I supposed to forget him when he gave me so so so so much to remember? How? Senpai you gotta teach me. 

He also told me to bring my boyfriend to see him next time if I have one because he's going to tell the guy : "If you break her heart, I'll break your legs. Both of your legs."  Damn XD See I know you care about me but you don't let it show. And also I'll remember what you say ; "Don't invest on something that will not benefit you." "If you can't handle this, how are you gonna handle life?"

Anyway, just a short note to you if you're reading this. You. Will. Regret. Your. Decision. You. Heartless. Lil. Bitch. Nah I don't care. Just be happy with whatever you're doing and you can always text me to tell me anything. Always. 3 Days are too short for me to move on. 3 weeks. Give me 3 weeks and I'll bury you deep deep down in my heart. 

                                                                                                                                   Carmen x

Comments