Feels

     Dem feels. I don't usually talk about it but when I do, nah... Actually, I don't. I'm the type of person that is kinda secretive about how I feel inside and rather keep it to myself because I feel like nobody will understand even if I talk about it and there is nothing we can do about it.  Whether to solve it or make me feel better. Nuh-uh, it doesn't work. I will not feel better in any way. I'm writing this in hope that it will go away after some time.

Sometimes I feel worthless.
I feel useless.
I feel different. In a way.
I feel like everyone is judging me.
I feel like I will never be enough.
I overthink a lot.
I feel like nobody likes me and wants me to get out of their lives.
I feel like nobody will understand me.
I like to be alone but I don't like to feel alone.
I feel like I'm aiming too high.
I feel like a disgrace.
And one thing that I'm sure, I'm always the second choice.
I will never become someone's first choice. Always an option. Always.
I feel empty.
I feel that nobody likes me.
I feel that most of my friends secretly hates me because I'm dumb.
I always feel the need to fit it.
I'm having trouble trying to fit it.

     But you know what? I'm honestly tired and done with my life. I wish I could restart my entire life. Hope to write again and perhaps all these feelings will be gone the next time I write. I hate being problematic. Night.

Comments