BFF Appreciation Post : HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAJIHA

     Hey, ssup guys! I think the title probably says it all... Yes, you read it right... It's one of my best friend's birthday... and she is no one other than the one and only Najiha πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’Ÿ It's not that I'm late or whatever but I just want to be the last one to wish her birthday. It's either first or last, alpha or omega. So... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•


     Najiha, if you're reading this, I wish you a blessed birthday. Happy 18th birthday preets πŸ’‹ May God bless you in everything you do and may the odds be ever in your favour ✨✨ Thank you for being my friend since I was... 8? 9? Not really sure but it's been a long time. We've fought and got back together ( I still have your surat-mintak-maaf btw πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) Thank you for being my secret agent in stalking people and my newsstand in getting juicy gossips hahaha! But most importantly, thank you for being my soulmate Jiha πŸ’“ There's no one that understands me the way like you do and I really don't know what did I do to deserve you. For real tho πŸ˜‚ Aiya you  know what I mean one. So again, Happy birthday to you and all the best in your studies. πŸ’ͺ

Picture of us in Daiso 😜

Getting food.

At your house πŸ’πŸ˜‚

     Aite amazing human being, have fun cuz it's your birthday! Remember to ring me if you need me 😘😘 Ciao.

Comments