My Senior Year

     Oh hey, everyone! Today I'll be doing a kinda special but not-so-special kind of post, which is a dedication post to my 5 Science 1 classmates of 2015. They said time flies and I had to agree with that. It's been a year since I left high school and to be really honest, I miss my high school life so so so so much. I miss the environment in KJ, teachers, canteen food, and most importantly, my gila (loving) classmates. Remember when we used to want to settle up SPM and be free and do whatever we want? Heh.. Some of it never happen but good old days.. I remember that I used to have this list of stuff that I wanna do right after I finish my SPM and well... I did tick off most of the stuff on the list. Anyway, brace yourselves because this will be a long ass post because it involved a lot of pictures from last year. So here we go!

Biology experiment // Frog dissection
There's a lot more pictures in my phone but this is enough, I guess....?

Some of the pictures that we took during biology experiment. (Yes, I eat a lot in class)

More pictures.
Infohunt at school

Group photo with the machas during info hunt. See the faces all damn innocent XD

My teammate... Won the first in school ;D


MaoMao Family. (I don't know why I made those faces either)


And also, we finally had our very own class shirt. So we decided to post it on Instagram and tag all our classmates. Actually I don't know what's the point lah but still.. Very chio.

My lavh-ley classmates with the shirt.

With all those pictures, I also kiasu, so have to take a selfie also xD Thought of posting this, but I don't think the internet could handle this. So.. I posted...

....This instead. And ended up deleting it because the picture doesn't match the aesthetic of my Instagram feed. (LOL!)

Got our official class picture taken 

PNJ seems annoyed but we know she loves us. We love you more :D

Shafeeq's welcome back party
Then we also throw up a surprise "Welcome Back party" for Shafeeq since he was absent for about 4 months after he broke his leg.

((not in the picture cuz I was sick and wasn't in the mood to take pictures))

PROOF XD

A day in UM
Pictures from our visit...? I'm not quite sure... But to UM. And did some "photoshoot sessions" cuz the infrastructure there very nice. Very aesthetic.

Took this picture and I love it so much. Very aesthetic and got the Tumblr-ish feel XD One of my favourite picture.

Someone (I don't know who) took this picture of me that I think is kinda cool // My tee says it all 

Raya celebration in school

Pictures from Raya celebration in school. (Thank God they organize one on our senior year)

All the chio bu (pretty girls) of 5 Science 1

The chio guys...? I don't know what they call handsome guy in chinese...?

This picture took me 10-20 minutes to get emotionally ready XDD

Not sure who took this but this is the picture of the year XDDD

Infohunt in MSU

The Hunters of SMKKJ. Didn't win but well... at least we had fun and made new friends.

Tired faces. Going back.

Filming day // Shakina's surprise birthday party

See how my feet doesn't touch the ground? I might be a ghost, tho. LMAO JK my legs are just short. (Feel like a celebrity cuz got people interview me)

insert caption

Shakina's cake that Farah made.

Study week

All busy revising.

studying (copying homework actually.. notice why there're two books?) XDD

Hehehe look at Nivetha XD

... and they decided to do a photoshoot XD

Arranging the tables and chairs for SPM

Feeling kinda sad and happy at the same time :/

Shima seems very excited back there eh? XD

Graduation Day or we called it GD

And the twin's kinda make these for each of us to give it to all the teachers.

The efforts they put in...

Graduated high school ;)

notice the weird one? :P

carmen is sleeping.. (with Puan Shaharina) XD

Group photo of us 

More picture...

Formal.

Look who threw her graduation cap all the way up when the photographer only ask to hold em XD

see something odd? XDD

My girls.

Don't ask me anything.

Ah Kit made me hold his arm XD

yiling made me this XDDD

I honestly think that this gay deserves a full picture, too.

I love this picture. Not because of the person beside me, but because I look good :P Heheh

Bae <3

I look different. But okay la, kinda chio also hahahha

She did my eyeliner in the bus while it's still moving. Let's give Wani a big clap XD

and just so you know... my classmate did this.....

During SPM // BM Paper

I actually took this with Wani's phone during the break time after BM paper in yiling's house.

She's not from Science 1 but still <33


The last day of SPM // Biology paper

Happy. Sad.

It was raining that time and we actually went and play under the rain after this group picture.


Hahaha don't judge me :P It;s the last day so...

Throughout the year, I'm very protective of my shoes. The idea of keeping it clean is insane. So... this girl, she made me promise her to let her step on my shoes after SPM... and I said yes.

Bae <3

Had this picture taken by SzeHui and I gotta admit, she's pretty good at taking pictures. Especially selfies heheheh


editing fail.. actually, I can do better, but I lazy coz I've been sitting here for like 3 hours. So... nope, not today.

My last picture with school uniform. (Not taken after SPM but you know....)


Now that was a loooooonnnng post, damn. I almost forgot the time. The reason I post this is because I wasn't that active on social media last year cuz of the major exam. Alright, I have to go. Thank you so much for spending your time on my blog. And if you're my ex-classmates and you're reading this, know that I miss you so much. All of you. Lots of love <3 

Comments