Short Day Trip: Sunway Lagoon

     Hey, guys!! How's everyone doing? πŸ’ I've been stressing and studying my ass off for the exam and thank goodness, it's finally over. πŸ’† So in order to kinda celebrate it and release our stress, my friends and I all agreed to go to a water theme park in Sunway. It was kinda exciting for me since I've never been there before and it's my very first time there with my squad. 😍😍😍

A group picture of us in the entrance. 😁

Group picture again before we leave. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Spot my arm. (Hint: tiniest wrist)😳πŸ’ͺ

     Some of us (including me) almost puke after the Pirate's Revenge and the Apache Pot rides. They turn you around until your heart feels like falling off  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ For real tho. Pua and TaoZhe were beside me during the entire Pirate's Revenge ride. I was literally screaming the whole time when they left us hanging 180-degrees on the mid-air for solid 5 seconds. Trust me I counted XDDD And TaoZhe was shouting like "KEEP YOUR EYES CLOSED. HOLD ON TIGHT. DON'T LOOK DOWN. HOLD MY ARM. DON'T BE SCARED. RELAX." when I scream like heck XD I almost lose my breath during the ride. Was so intense. Someone legitly cried too 😜😜Wouldn't say who.

     We also play vuvuzela for three freaking times XDD Cray-cray i noee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But it was hella fun!! We planned to enter the haunted house but we didn't cuz we were hella exhausted, hungry, dizzy. All of that at the same time since the entire trip involves a lot of walking πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Then we head to Sunway pyramid to fill our empty tummy up with delicious food. We didn't eat anything in the park cuz the food there damn pricey. Like legitly MYR 3.50 for an ice cream which I can get for 1 bucks outside. So nope. Nope for us. Not today. πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ  Then we walk a bit, makan a bit and we went home. 

     Got home and TaoZhe sent us this stupid video complete with the lovey-dovey sound effect πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


     Chinese writing translation : Look at this sweet couple. Guess who is it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ The grammar at the end of the video is kinda off but still... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ (Disclaimer: They are not a couple BTW)

     So that's all for today. I really enjoyed myself there with these cute little bunch of people. They're all very caring and kind. Although it was very tiring, but at least we were together.πŸ˜† Thank you so much for the memories, everyone πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž I hope that we can have more our times like this in the future. 


Comments