Seek God First

     Human has been planning and predicting the future since a few million centuries ago. But just so you know, the human can only plan, but everything depends on how God wants things to work. Just like me and you. Sometimes we have plans. We have goals that we wanna tick off during a certain period in our lives, but sometimes it just doesn't work the way we wanted them to. Don't you worry if things like that happen because He knows better.


     Just when you thought you were ready, and that's when God whisper to you like "No, my child. This is not the right time. I've planned everything and you should just go with my flow. I am never wrong. You should seek me first and I will do the rest." I know that I might sound crazy to most of you all but that's what I actually experience. I don't know how to describe the feeling but ugh... this is so hard to explain. One has to experience before one could believe. I used to think that if I have a solid plan and strategy, everything will go on smoothly as I plan but... I was wrong. Very wrong.


But it's okay. I trust you, my Lord. I believe that everything happened for a reason. I might not realise it now but I will certainly understand the meaning behind everything that happened.

Comments