2017 : Lunar New Year

     Hey, people!! How are you guys doing? I hope all of you are doing good. It's been a while since I last posted. It's a year ago, right 😜😜(Sorry but you know it's pun intended πŸ˜‚) Okay long story short, let's get on to the post. So as most of you already know, I celebrate Lunar New Year cuz I'm Chinese. (LOL CARMEN, you don't say??? πŸ˜œπŸ˜‹) The Lunar New Year this year is kinda special cuz Christina Jiejie and her family is back in Malaysia to celebrate with us... And also Yi Gu, Kuku and their fam are also here!! It's been a while since I feel the true "CNY Spirit", the last time I felt this way was probably when my popo is still alive. How the time flies...

 My cheongsam of the day. Have to do the mirror selfie cuz no one is willing to be my photographer and take my OOTD. 😒😒

And the same thing again.. 😁

Dirty mirror


Just a bit of my face. Wearing a pearl necklace and a jade bracelet just the achieve the 20's Chinese women feel

Just a selfie. Didn't put on any eye makeups cuz I'm super bad at blending.

And this is Hannah Maree, my 6-year-old niece. She loves to play UNO cards

I'm loving her outfit and her space buns. Too cute 😍😍

She wants a piggy back ride πŸ˜‡

He keeps moving around and it's hard to take the perfect picture. πŸ˜…

Didn't bother to rotate the picture so please tilt your head/ phone.

Hehehe... Thank you for these 😁😁

A good day to remember

This is the only picture I took with Elijah. He asks a lot of questions like "Aunty, why is Jonah so naughty?" "Is he that naughty at home, too?" and a lot of WHYS... Bright future ahead him πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

 Snapchat filters

 And again...

Too cute I can't

 Played some fireworks at night. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jonah's first time playing fireworks. πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

     So that concludes my first day of the Lunar New Year. I hope that they'll be back more often so we can make more memories, spend more time together and Hannah Maree can play more UNO cards with me 😜😜😜 Alright... Talk to you guys in my next post, God bless. πŸ’•

Comments