April 2017

I'm currently typing this post on my bed and I just got back from church. Phew! What a long day... My life now is hectic, packed and I barely have time for myself. School, tuition, home, study, church and repeat. I feel like I barely have the time to breath and enjoy the little things around me. Also, I got kinda close with a few friends from church, school and tuition. Can't believe I still need to go for tuition at the age of 19. Oh yes, I just turned 19 a week ago. Some of my friends remember and some of them don't. But it doesn't matter anyway... I used to think that celebrating my birthday with cakes and foods with my friends are the happiest moment in my life. But now I don't. I just wish to be healthy and happy and have my family around me. Is that too much to ask for? Hehe... Maybe it is just a phase of life, I guess. 19, my last teen year. Oh man, I'm getting old. I'll be sitting for my sem 2 examination on 22nd of May. Need to study harder if I wanna pass. At this moment, I'm worried about my future. I want to have my life figured out. But it takes time. Anyway, I don't really like to interact with people, these days. I isolated myself from the crowd and choose to zone out or read a book when I'm at the public. As for people around me, I feel like I can barely trust any of them anymore. Sometimes I feel the urge to cut them off my life... But it is not the right time yet. I always ask myself this question: "Are you happy with them? Will they make you feel bad about yourself and ignore you when you needed them? If yes, why? Why would you want toxic people in your life?" Just cut them off. Keep your circles small. Also, I got very close with my god bros. Very thankful to have both of them in my life, Super sleepy right now, got up at 8 am for church and got home at 10 pm. People as in family friends from church threw me a surprise birthday party when I least expect it. Like for real, I wasn't expecting anything like that at all. That is actually my second surprise birthday party ever in my life... My classmates did one for me back in 2013.


As for this picture, it was totally staged. It's not candid at all hahaha.

But it's fine. I know and I believe that my life will do an 180-degree turn next year as nothing will ever be the same after I enter college. Hang in there, dear self! 💪💪

Genesis 9:13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

Comments